To begin, select the campaign you wish to duplicate and click the copy tool.
A campaign set-up window will open up; here is where you can update any of the existing settings. All fields are editable, allowing you to update or remove items at your leisure.
By clicking “Include campaign content,” you can replicate the original content, which will show up in the Content tab above the campaign name. You can also supplement the existing content by adding in new creatives.
Review the changes you have made by hovering over the “Summary” in the upper right-hand corner. All changes will be highlighted in yellow. After you have reviewed the new campaign settings, click "Duplicate Campaign", and voila — you have a new campaign!
While we do allow the ability to copy over existing campaigns, our system will still need to explore it as if it were brand new. Because of this, the following features cannot be copied over:
- 3rd party pixels and UTM tags
- Publisher and section blocks
- KPI Optimized campaign settings
- Previous performance metrics
- Custom Audience segments
Also, here are a few best practices to keep in mind:
- Change at least one campaign targeting property (for example, location or device) for an effective A/B test.
- If you keep the campaign properties the same, try testing out new creatives.
- Campaign shells can be created by duplicating a campaign and excluding the content.
Still need help? Feel free to reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.