Note that this is also the time to edit your creatives!
Regardless of the method you choose, you will always have the option to review and edit creatives prior to submitting them to our network. To do so, hover over the dial on the bottom left corner of a specific piece of content and:
- Replace your thumbnail image using direct upload, drag & drop, or image URL
- Duplicate, to add a variation quickly
- Launch Content Variations to test multiple attributes for that specific piece of content
- Directly modify any headline/image by clicking within the field.
Log into your Outbrain account and select “Add Content”, at the top right of your Campaigns dashboard.
Choose the campaign you’d like to add your headlines and images to from the upper left drop-down menu.
You'll be able to add in content by creating Variations (recommended), using individual URLs, or importing existing creatives.
Quickly A/B test your creatives using our Variations tool.
- Add your URL to the cell at the top of the page
- In the left-hand section, add multiple headline variations.
- In the right-hand section, add multiple image variations.
- Select “Apply” to preview all of the variations prior to submitting.
- Review and select “Create” once satisfied with the creatives.
- Make quick edits by clicking on the headline or image. To finalize the submission, select “Submit”.
Import existing creatives
Adding individual URLs
Add in a single piece of content or a variety of different links.
Each URL will show up as an individual tile, which you can then make modifications on by hovering over the dial on the bottom left-hand corner of a specific piece of content.
Review your headline and images, making any necessary changes before submission. Once complete, select “Submit.”
RSS feeds can also be added this way, however, the images and headlines cannot be edited because they are automatically pulled into the campaign. If you would like to set an expiration date for your content, email us, and we'll set a freshness cap to keep the new content in rotation.
If you want to use the same creative sets on future campaigns, click the "Import" option. Download the template provided to easily import the data.
- In the URL column, add a URL into each cell.
- In the Title column, add the corresponding title per URL.
- In the Image URLs column, add the corresponding image URL.
- Select the “Import” option, and then “Add Content”.
- Review your headline and images, making any necessary changes to those attributes before submission.
- Once complete, select “Submit”.