For a quick walk-through, check out the video below.
Or, if you prefer a visual breakdown:
First, make sure you are logged into your Outbrain account. Then, select “Add Content”, at the top right of your Campaigns dashboard.
Choose the campaign you’d like to add your headlines and images to from the upper left drop-down menu.
You may upload content using 1 of 3 methods, depending on your needs.
This is a good option if you have more than 5 URLs, and many different creative copies
First, add in your URLs in each cell and click “Add Content.”
Once clicked, each URL will show up as an individual tile, which you can then make modifications on by hovering over the dial on the bottom left-hand corner of a specific piece of content.
Review your headline and images, making any necessary changes to those attributes before submission. Once complete, select “Submit.”
If you have an RSS you’d like to add to feed content directly into your campaign as it’s published to your site, select the RSS tab.
- Add your feed(s) to the submission cells, and select “Add Content.”
- To finalize, select “Submit.”
This is a great option if you have 1 URL but want to A/B test different headlines and images.
- Add your URL to the cell at the top of the page
- In the left-hand section, you may add multiple headline variations
- In the right-hand section, you may add multiple image variations
- Select “Apply” to preview all the variations that have been created
- After reviewing your variations, select “Create” at the bottom of the page
- You’ll have one final chance to modify your headlines or images. To finalize the submission, select “Submit”
This is a good option if you plan to use the same creative sets on future campaigns, or would like to keep these for any other reason. By clicking on this button, you’ll be able to download a pre-formatted template to organize your content on.
- In the first column, labeled ‘URL’, you can add a URL into each cell.
- In the 2nd column, ‘Title’, you may add the corresponding title per URL.
- In the 3rd column, ‘Image URLs’, you may add the corresponding image URL
- Once complete, select the “Import” option, and then “Add Content”
- Review your headline and images, making any necessary changes to those attributes before submission
- Once complete, select “Submit”
Regardless of the method for content and creative copy upload, you will have a chance to review and modify headlines and images prior to the final submission. You may hover over the dial on the bottom left corner of a specific piece of content to :
- Replace your thumbnail image using direct upload, drag & drop, or image URL
- Duplicate, to add a variation quickly
- Launch Content Variations to test multiple attributes for that specific piece of content
You may also directly modify any headline by clicking within the headline field.